Number of tourists
1 Day tour
- Car + Boat & View
- Pay respect to the Buddha
1 – 40
- Every day
09.00 – 18.00
Tour program details
- Pick you up at your hotel. (Transfer time depends on the distance of the hotel.)
- Departure Phang Nga Province by coach or van
- Depending on the number of passengers
- On the way You can enjoy the scenery of Phuket and Phang Nga.
- Visit Suwannakhuha Temple.Worship Buddha images in the cave.
- You can feed the monkeys. Where it came down to greet tourists
- Arrive at the pier.Ride a large long tail boat.
- Watch the way of life of aquatic animals.
- Have lunch at Koh Panyee. This is a local fishing community.
- After that, we traveled to Kho Ping Kan.
- This is the location of the movie James Bond 007. - Khao Tapu
- Cruise through the cave.You will see the shape of the island. Different
- Back to the pier Return to Phuket.
- Transport to the hotel.
Children aged 4 - 11 years
* Airport pick up / delivery service is charged at 100.-Baht per person / 150 baht for Phuket Town.
** Can buy a canoe ticket with an additional 150.- program / person
(can buy more at the start of the tour 300.-baht per person)
This price includes
- Shuttle service Free service area of Kata Beach,
Karon Beach, Patong Beach
- Small boat service to visit the park
- Park fees
Not included / recommended to take with you
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or sunglasses
Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Ao Phang Nga National Park There are areas covered in Takua Thung District, Mueang District, Ko Yao District, Phang Nga Province. With the beauty of the coastal scenery and the scenery over the water.
Tapu Island or James Bond Island
- Tack Island is located in the outer sea area. Southwest of Ao Phang Nga National Park The distance is about 15 kilometers from the park office along the Panyee Island canal in Phang Nga province. On the north side in the bay of the island of Khao Pingkan, Koh Tapu is a single island. Shape like nails
Khao Phing Kan
- Kho Phing Kan island, Kho Phing Kan against the west. Located in the area of Phang Nga Bay, Kala Subdistrict, Takua Thung District, Phang Nga Province. Access to the area can be obtained by boat from many points. Around Phang Nga Bay - Krabi
Attractions in the Phang Nga Bay area include Panyee Island, Tapu Island, Lod Cave.
Koh Panyi Village
- Koh Panyi Village Building houses in the sea Is a Muslim community located in the middle of the sea for more than 200 years. Most homes are built in the shallow waters of the island and are connected throughout There are schools and mosques, restaurants. And many souvenir shops Is considered a tourist attraction with tourists from all over the world
Wat Suwannakhuha Temple
- Located in Kra Som Sub-district Takua Thung District Inside the cave there are various Buddha images. Stone inscription of the royal title Brief King And many royal families Can travel from Phang Nga town
- The time specified is an approximate time.
- We will not be responsible for damages. That arose from your continued journey.
- If you have the next trip. Please inform the staff before booking.
About the seat position on the boat
- To prevent seasickness.
- We recommend that you sit in the middle of the boat or toward the back.
About children and pregnant women
- For children and pregnant women can travel
- Children should be closely supervised by parents.
- The food in the program is Thai seafood.
- If you cannot eat any kind of food
- Or you want to eat vegetarian
- Please inform the staff when booking a tour.